Перейти к содержанию

Свамиджи в Кодайканале май 2005

Рекомендуемые сообщения

НОВОЕ ПИСЬМО ИЗ ВАЙТФИЛДА:

Swami upal vo vtornik na Darshane na glazah u vseh. Vo

vtornik vecherom i v sredu ego ne bylo. Segodnia on

vyehal na Darshan na mashine, on opyat' ukutan v

bol'shuiu zeltuyu shal', vidimo on opyat' slomal ruku...

V etom Whitefielde on vse vremia chto-nibud' lomaet.

В интернете вот что писали о падении Свами:

May 10, 2005

Morning Darshan:

Swamy was coming for darshan at around 8:30AM by walk. As HE was approaching the Ramesh hall, HE had a fall on to HIS left side! HE landed on HIS left hand and the hair almost touched the ground. We all lost a couple of heartbeats! Immediately HE got up as if nothing has happened and started walking a few metres!! The golf cart came and HE sat in that. Entering through the ladies' side, HE came towards the gents' side. HE now took the central avenue and kept going towards the end of the hall, at which HE took a left and yet another left to reach the stage. Now HE took one more left and straight away went out of the hall. It must have lasted about ten minutes. It was all happening too fast, the fall..., the rise... , the Darshan...., the exit...!

Afternoon: Reached Ramesh Hall by about 3:30PM and waited for an hour. Swamy sent word through Warden Sir that HE wouldn't be coming for Darshan. HE also said, "Nothing has happened to ME. I am fine, happy and blissful. Be happy. The happier MY students are, the faster I will recover".

Let us all pray from the innermost recesses of our heart to HIM to stop this drama of falls. The more intense our prayer is the healthier Swamy will be.

Jai Sai Ram

Даёшь молиться все за тело Свами,

И понесём мы свет Его делами.

Быстрее выйдет Свами на поправку,

Число Он даршанов подарит на добавку. :D

Ать-два,ать-два,

Кто там сразуЕ-4?Давай ходи Е-2.

Добавь,качай из Путтапарти ОМ,

Равняйсь на Свами ,смирно,не кругом.

http://tibet-cd.narod.ru/mp/om-sai.mp3

Только что звонили из ашрама с новостями.

Свами в Вайтфилде (Бангалор). Во время недавнего падения Свами сломал руку и чувствует себя не очень хорошо. Некоторое время Свами не выходил, сейчас даршаны возобновились. Свами вывозят на специальном кресле, так, что практически все его тело фиксировано. Несмотря на это, Свами призывает всех сохранять спокойствие.

ТРЕХДНЕВНАЯ ПУДЖА

16 мая в 7 часов утра по индийскому времени будет начато проведение ритуала Агнихотры - 3-х дневной огненной пуджи, предложенной Бабе. Подобная пуджа проводится во время праздника Дасары. Московское время 4:30 утра.

Пуджа скорее всего посвящена здоровью Бабы. Это очень важное и редкое событие. В ашрам прибыли брамины и идет активная подготовка к пудже. Все присутствующие в ожидании. Официальная цель пуджи не сообщается.

Во время проведения пуджи в течение 3-х дней, начиная с 16 мая, все преданные могут присоединиться с молитвой о здоровье физической формы Свами. Саи Рам!

В интернет-рассылке новости из ашрама:

Healing puja started today

ist 12.15 am

Dear Sisters and Brothers in Sai,

Sri Sai Ram

this morning our beloved Bhagavan Shri Sathya Sai Baba was coming by a special kind of wheelchair onto stage of Sai Ramesh Hall,

Brindavanam.

He was wearing a dark red-orange cape and looking sooo cute.

Our Lord started a Healing Puja by holy fire (likewise Dasara) that

will have to go on for two days more.

After about twenty minutes of sitting on the hall?s stage Bhagavan

was doing about ten steps by Himself in direction to the fire.

Afterwards seven gents were allowed to guide the Lord back to (and

into) the chair by their helping hands.

The fire is placed on Ladies side of the stage and spreads a lot of

holy and healing smoke to all in and around the hall.

On gent?s side of the stage there is a big vedagroup spreading

vedas.

It is expected that Bhagavan will grant His Divine Presence for two

hours every day until 18th.

Holy Healing to all.

Jay Sai Ram

16.05.2005 Саи Рам из Бриндавана!

Сегодня с утра началась трехдневная Яджна. Посвящена здоровью (оздоровлению). Надеюсь, вскоре будут дополнительные разъяснения.

Ведут профессиональные брамины и студенты. Свами привезли на кресле на открытие. Сверху у него яркая красная шаль. Открыта левая рука. Он провел открытие. Было примерно 7.15 утра. Зажгли на веранде ритуальный костер. Свами выполнял ритуальные действия (благословлял подносимые браминами компоненты для Яджны, несколько раз Сам бросал в костер). Часть гирлянды вокруг большого портрета Свами упала на пол, увидевшие зааплодировали. Один раз по ритуалу Свами поднялся с кресла с помощью ассистентов. Все красиво и торжественно. Тысячи лет Веды не изменны. Во времена Трета-юги Рама и Лакшмана защищали в лесу такую же Яджну от демонов для благополучия всего мира. Сейчас в век Кали ситуация ухудшается, Аватар Своим присутствием защищает эту Яджну, спасая и весь мир. Соответствующая случаю музыка. Брамины получили от Свами одежду. Свами выехал из зала в 8.30 и затем вернулся в 9.30. Провели завершение утренней части Яджны, провели Арати и раздали прасад.

Вечером Яджна продолжилась. В ней семь раз обращаются к Божествам. Свами приехал после 17 часов. Как и утром на нем красная шаль. Кресло поставили по направлению к проходящей Яджне. Свами руководит ее прохождением. Затем начались бхаджаны. Кресло Свами поставили лицом к залу. Запевали студенты.

Все было очень проникновенно. Казалось, что Свами просматривает каждого из нас. По окончании провели Арати и раздали прасад. Завтра в 7.30 утра

Саи Рам

Игорь

Опять звонок из ашрама. Проведение ритуалов, посвященных оздоровлению и переходу в самом разгаре. Сегодня последний и заключительный день. Одновременно ведется несколько пудж. Все они - огненные, агнихотры, хомы и др. Многие, кто долгое время находится в ашраме, заметили, что подобных значимых событий в ашраме еще не было. Баба выглядит по разному. Все пуджи посвящены гармоничному переходу и смягчению глобальных обстоятельств текущего года.

Еще раз обращаю ваше внимание на важность медитативного присутствия во время проведения пудж.

Segodnja vse zakonchilos, vsem razdali mahaprasad.

Baba vnimatelno nabludal za vsem proishodjashim.

Nichego ne uskolzalo ot Ego vzora.

V zavershenii On vstal i spustilsja vniz.

Vse bilo ochen torzhestvenno i krasivo.

Oshushalas silnaja vibratsija v grudi i shee.

Vnutri svet i radost.

Net russkoi klaviaturi. OM SAI RAM.

Сообщение из Прашанти на английском (автору было неудобно набирать русскимим буквами, поэтому не судите строго за английский)

As you know today is the last day of Agnihotra puja which is doing for Swami in Whitefild. Some people ask why Swami falls and breakes His arms and legs? And what is the inner meaning of this puja?

Arthur Hilcoate told about Swami's nowdays health that all He does is for us only and we haven't forget who He is. I remember that moment I was agree but didn't realise the inner sense of the spoken. But today about at 6.00 I got His dream-darshan - one of the rarest darshan by its depth when you are tet-a-tet with Lord. He materialised (sure in the dream!) a golden ring with three diamonds (like He usually does) and I asked Him what's the meaning of three? True to say I don't remember already His answer about the meaning of the left and the right (something about thoughts and probably actions) but about the central He said "Etot-dlya veri v Lyubov'" ("This is for belief in Love"). When I woke up (almost immediatly) I remembered that today is a last day of Puja, Puja of Fire. And nobody knows the aim of it, exept the Avatar Hisself, also there is an opinion - for His health. But I think Arthur is right: all He does - is for all of us only. And the words of one song by Elton John are right too: "I believe in Love. It's our God". Don't know about English but in Russian exists an expression "the fire of the heart". This means that heart (spiritual) keeps and generates all noble qualities and Love. I think this puja was needed for us.

So, full WITH LOVE to all of you

Sai Ram from Prashanti

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:32 AM

Subject: Blessings of Maha Yagna to all

Dear Ones,

Om Sri Sai Ram and thank You for giving Your attention to this Holy Maha Yagna again.

Today our beloved Bhagavan Baba granted His Divine Presence to all from 7.25 to 8.45 am in Sai Ramesh Hall, Brindavanam - where He likes to play with our hearts.

Later on He came back to us again at 9.30 am for about one and half a hour, accompanied by the Chiefminister of Karnataka.

He walked by Himself on stage, went down by elevator and than left the hall by car and the Ygana came to close.

This third (and last) day of Maha Yagna the Holy Fire was placed down the floor in Sai Ramesh Hall, just before Lord Ganesheri. Sometimes there was such a lot of Holy Smoke that even Swami was not to be seen.

Therefore we have to go inside to have His Darshan during this circumstances (passing clouds) too.

Hope You are ready to take all the goodly implicated consequences of Yagna into Your thoughts, feeling and actions in day by day life. Let us pray that this will come.

This will come,

is now here.

Jay

The charming Sai at Darshan is a delight for all the senses, early morning Darshans are my favourite, the rising sun, the cool earth scented breeze and a fresh mind after a good night sleep.

I am certain the sky was full of Angels and demigods today, waiting to get a glimpse of our beautiful Lord. The earthly Ramesh hall was also filled with devotees waiting for Swami.

Swami came out 07:18 a.m. looking majestic. Today it seems Swami was radiating a special liveliness, He was taking unsupported steps, His eyes looking so bright and shiny.

The close of Maha Yagna as expected today was a magnificent event with Swami coming out along with state dignitaries' chief minister state of Karnataka who had come with his entourage of security people etc. after givng a good Darshan from the stage & hall Swami Left. Everybody got purified with the holy smoke from the sacred fire.

Many of the Devotees who have been sitting since very early morning without breakfast now rushed to the outside eating haunts. It was good business day for these restaurants. The main road was extraordinary crowded with cars, peoples and street hawkers selling everything from flowers to juice. Many buses lined with devotees had come from far and close to have the Darshan of Lord & with added energy they were all leaving on their respective buses towards Bangalore.

I LOVE YOU SAI

Posted by:

bnamar bnamar" namar916@...

Ладно, попытаемся перевести. Корявый, конечно, получился перевод - ночь на дворе. Но вот почему-то захотелось перевести именно это анонимное послание. Быть может, оттого, что оно абсолютно созвучно моим внутренним ощущениям. Вообще, сегодня с самого раннего утра внутри такое чувство, будто душа сбросила тяжелый груз и освободилась от какого-то балласта.

Сообщение из Прашанти на английском (автору было неудобно набирать русскимим буквами, поэтому не судите строго за английский)

As you know today is the last day of Agnihotra puja which is doing for Swami in Whitefild. Some people ask why Swami falls and breakes His arms and legs? And what is the inner meaning of this puja?

Arthur Hilcoate told about Swami's nowdays health that all He does is for us only and we haven't forget who He is. I remember that moment I was agree but didn't realise the inner sense of the spoken. But today about at 6.00 I got His dream-darshan - one of the rarest darshan by its depth when you are tet-a-tet with Lord. He materialised (sure in the dream!) a golden ring with three diamonds (like He usually does) and I asked Him what's the meaning of three? True to say I don't remember already His answer about the meaning of the left and the right (something about thoughts and probably actions) but about the central He said "Etot-dlya veri v Lyubov'" ("This is for belief in Love"). When I woke up (almost immediatly) I remembered that today is a last day of Puja, Puja of Fire. And nobody knows the aim of it, exept the Avatar Hisself, also there is an opinion - for His health. But I think Arthur is right: all He does - is for all of us only. And the words of one song by Elton John are right too: "I believe in Love. It's our God". Don't know about English but in Russian exists an expression "the fire of the heart". This means that heart (spiritual) keeps and generates all noble qualities and Love. I think this puja was needed for us.

So, full WITH LOVE to all of you

Sai Ram from Prashanti

33768[/snapback]

Насколько вам известно, сегодня - последний день Агнихотра пуджи, проводимой для Свами в Вайтфилде. Некоторые люди спрашивают, почему Свами падает и ломает Свои руки и ноги, и в чем заключается внутреннее значение этой пуджи?

Артур Хилкоут сказал о здоровье Свами в данный момент, что все, что Он делает - это только для (ради) нас, и мы не должны забывать, Кто Он такой. Я помню, что в тот момент согласился (согласилась-?), но не осознал(а) внутренний смысл сказанного. Но сегодня, около 6 утра я получил(а) во сне Его даршан - один из тех редких по своей глубине даршанов, когда вы находитесь один-на-один с Господом. Он материлизовал (разумеется, во сне!) золотое кольцо с тремя брилиантами (как Он обычно делает) и я спросил(а) Его, каково значение этих трех камней? По правде говоря, я уже не помню Его ответ по поводу значения правого и левого (крайних) камней - было что-то о мыслях и действиях, но про центральный (камень) Он сказал "Этот-для веры в Любовь". Когда я проснулся (проснулась) - практически незамедлительно, я вспомнил(а), что сегодня - последний день Пуджи, Пуджи Огня. И никто не знает цель ее, кроме самого Аватара. Есть также мнение, что она проводится для Его здоровья. Но я думаю, Артур прав: все, что Он делает - все только ради нас. И здесь подходят слова одной из песен Элтона Джона:"I believe in Love. It's our God" ("Я верю в Любовь. Это - наш Бог"). Не знаю, как в английском, но в русском языке есть выражение: "Огонь Сердца". Это означвет, что сердце (духовное) хранит и генерирует все благородные качества и Любовь. Я думаю, эта Пуджа была необходима для нас.

Наполненный (ая) Любовью ко всем вам,

Саи Рам из Прашанти.

• Нравится 1

Вообще, сегодня с самого раннего утра внутри такое чувство, будто душа сбросила тяжелый груз и освободилась от какого-то балласта.

это точно.. только у меня это чувство появилось часа в 4 дня.. вообще такого внутри я ещё никогда не чувствовала..

soham, спасибо тебе большое за перевод..

May 18, 2005

Swami came out 07:18 a.m. He was walking without anyones support.

The close of Maha Yagna today was a magnificent event with Swami coming out along with the chief minister state of Karnataka and his entourage givng a good Darshan from the stage. Everyone got purified with the holy smoke from the sacred fire.

The main road was extraordinary crowded with cars, peoples and street hawkers selling everything from flowers to juice. Many buses lined with devotees had come from far and close to have the Darshan of Lord & with added energy they were all leaving on their respective buses towards Bangalore.

Sai Ram

• Создать...